Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Party Time Tuesday!!!!

Good Morning,,,,,,it's Tuesday again, and it's time for our Party Time Tuesday challenge!

This week, our challenge is HALLOWEEN! We want to see your Halloween themed cards and projects this week!

Our fantastic sponsors this week are The Robins Nest (who provided the gorgeous papers and die cuts and other yummy embellies), DTS Arts, Digital Delights, and Stitchy Bear (who provided this darling image),

Here's my card!!





Card Recipe:

Paper and sparkly die cuts: The Robin's Nest
spider rub on: The Robin's Nest
Ink: copics
Ribbon: Michaels
Stamp: Stitchy Bear

I hope you enjoyed the card, and thanks for looking!

Party Time Tuesdays is doing a DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!!!! All interested parties, please CLICK HERE!  The call will remain open until November 16th!

2 comments:

  1. This is totally cute, Holly!!! LOVE the amazing colors and the image is darling! So sorry to hear that you are leaving Sugar Creek Hollow--you're the reason I found them! Hope all things are well with you. HUGS sent your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! Just popping in to check on you. I pray all is well and to let you know I miss seeing you post. I hope to hear from you soon because I am getting worried, Kenya~

    ReplyDelete