Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hello Sweet Heart,,,,,,,

Good afternoon!

I keep thinking it's Sunday,,,isn't that ludicrous? I have no idea why I'm several days ahead, but I seem to be LOL

Today I have a quick, easy card I put together for my sister,,,,,

I have been having an affair with Stampin Up stamps lately,,,,,,and I think I've bought a dozen sets on Ebay over the past couple weeks,,,,,oy.

Anyway, here's the card,,,,,,,

I just love this Stampin Up Stamp! Once you figure out how to put the pieces together to make wreaths, it's easy peasy!!!
Hope you enjoyed the card, and thanks for looking!!!

Card Recipe:

Papers: Scraps
dies: Cottage Kutz Teatime Doily, Spellbinders hearts and scalloped hearts
Stamps: Stampin Up All Season Wreath and Sweet Shapes
Inks: Memento Bamboo Leaves and Rhubarb Stalk, Stazon black
coloring medium: Derwent Inktense pencils (chili red for the roses)
pins, clip, ribbons: My stash

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back posting your cards, I really love seeing what you come up with. This one is LOVELY !!

    ReplyDelete