Thursday, February 7, 2013

Some Cute Little Valentines,,,,,,,

Good Evening,,,,,Today I decided to make a few valentines for my grand children,,,,,,

I don't go overboard for Valentines Day, but I do like to send a handmade card and a bit of money,,,,,and a small candy treat,,,,,,,just to let them know I love them and am thinking of them :)

Here's what I came up with!

I made two of the red---one for each grand son---but they were exactly the same, so I only photographed one.  I just LOVE that Martha Stewart Tinsel glitter I picked up at Michael's for 1.49 yesterday on clearance!

Here's the insides,,,,,,,,
 There's room inside for a little note to personalize for each,,,,,,,

And on the back, I've glued a box of sweetheart candies!

Card recipe:
Paper:Coordinations
Dies: Spellbinders Labels one, Scalloped Labels One, Classic Hearts, Classic Scalloped Hearts
Glitter: Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter Copper and Kunzite Pink
Glue: Aileen's Tack it over and over
Buttons: unknown stash
Flowers: Michael's brand
Ribbon: Red-Recollections, white and pink dots-Really Reasonable Ribbon January selection


Thanks for looking,,,,,,I hope you liked the cards and thank you for your comments! I'd love to know you're there,,,,,,,,and I'd love to come enjoy your blog!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I'm banging my head trying to come up with one for my 16 year old son. Ugh... maybe I should just give up and go the simple route too =] Awesome tinsel glitter find! And wowza- I didn't know there was a scalloped labels 1. How cool!

    ReplyDelete