Saturday, August 10, 2013

Where the heck has she been??



And a good question it is too LOL

I am NEVER gone this long,,,,,,,,except when life takes some amazing turns,,,,,,,

First,,,,,,,

My very lovely, amazing daughter got married in June,,,,,,,,,

It was a lovely day,,,,,,,

if you like hurricane like rain. For an OUTDOOR wedding. sigh.  Still, we were under cover, and it was a lovely day,,,,,,,,,

and of course, I had to make all the decorations, invitations, programs, etc, for her "Evening in Paris" themed special day,,,,,,



Then we had to spend WEEKS searching for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this.


Because that lovely, amazing daughter slammed into our old pop up,,,,,,,,,,,and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let's just say it went to camper heaven.

so then, of course, we had to try it out,,,,,,,,,,,,at Hillsborough River State Park here in Florida,,,,,,



AND of course, I had to spend a LITTLE time pondering WHO in their STUPIDITY would MOLEST alligators??????????? But I'm sure someone has,,,,,hence the signs,,,,,,

Then I've spent the last week TRYING to get caught up on family stuff, housework, emails, Facebook, and friends who posted cards and projects online,,,,,,,,,,and I am STILL not caught up,,,,,I have a list as long as my arm to go through,,,,,,,,,

But,,,,,I did manage to spend a LITTLE time this week making some cards and Christmas/Hanukkah projects (because it will be here before you know it.)








sooooooooooooooo I'm back. Finally,,,,,,,,,,and I expect to be posting at least once a week. Please God. Let my life slow down a little LOL.

Thanks for all your emails, etc wondering if I was ok,,,,,,,,,,I'm fine. Just exhasted LOL.

Thanks for looking!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Welcome back! Love the stuff you made for the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLLY!!Welcome back! I should have emailed and checked on you! You've been a busy bee! Congrats on your daughter's wedding,all the projects look lovely! I'm loving all your holiday cards...you've not lost your mojo for sure!♥ can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back, hope you're planning on staying for a while. Really missed seeing you play at JustRite. Did you see that Kristi's on their DT now? Talk about a perfect fit!
    Your cards are lovely, I have so much trouble doing winter cards in the summer. Hope you'll have time to play with the new JR challenge, I'll be watching for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly!! I am so happy you are back! Glad to read the wedding went well; I remember you telling me that was happening at turbo speed! I love the cards too. My creative juices stopped flowing for a while, but I am slowly getting back into the groove. Thank you for the inspiration! Kenya~

    ReplyDelete