Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just a cute card,,,,,

In trying to be here more often, I'm just posting a cute card I made for my grandson for his birthday,,,,,

his grandfather and I are taking him out to a popular, local all you can eat seafood place for his birthday this March,,,,,,,,he's been begging and begging, so that's where we're taking him,,,,,,

since he LOVES lobsters, and plans on eating about a dozen of them LOL, I wanted my card to feature a lobster,,,,,,,,this is TOTALLY not my style,,,,,,but every now and again,,,,,I just love some paper piecing :)

How's that cutie for you? LOL,,Although I usually decorate the inside of my grandchildren's cards at least a LITTLE bit,,,,,,,,,,I went a bit OVERBOARD there too!

Hope you enjoyed the card, and have a lovely weekend!!!

Card Recipe:
die cuts: silhouette store
Paper: Recollections
stamps: Inky Antics
ink: Versafine Onyx Black and dollar bin brown
embossing folders: The Paper Studio wood grain, cutlebug polka dots, cuttlebug (smaller dots, can't remember the name, WHY don't they put the names on these things???), Stampin up square lattice
google eyes: Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment