Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Justrite Friday Challenge!!!!

Yep, it's me again,,,,,,,,more than you've seen me in six months LOL,,,,

Just dropping off another card, this time for the Justrite Friday challenge!

This is one of my favorite challenges, because it uses my favorite brand of stamps,,,,,,and because it's always so full of amazing talent!!!!!

This week's challenge is to use a spring color palette,,,,,,,,,and I've done so here, with this card for a friend of a friend suffering from cancer,,,,,,,,she needs as much springy cheer as I can possibly send!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the card, and I hope you have a chance to pull out those Justrite stamps and get into the spring mood!!!!!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Justrite
Ink: Memento
papers: Graphic 45 Secret Garden
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
dies: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Spellbinders Framed tags one
Punches: Martha Stewart Winter branch punch, unknown small flower punch
stickpins: handmade
ribbon decoration: Recollections



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gesture! I know she will appreciate this lovely card for sure! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete