Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PTT 56! Photo Inspiration!!!!!!!!!


Doesn't this look like a fun combo?????? I surely had fun with it!!!!!

It's TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY my favorite day of the week, because I get to start seeing ALL your wonderful cards for the Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

And this week should be fun!!!!! We're being sponsored all month by the fantastic ZVA Creatives, and I-copic who will be providing a prize,,,,,so make sure you link a card and follow the rules to be eligible for a prize!!!!!

We're also being sponsored this week by the wonderful Digital Delights and Crafty Pad,,,and boy did I have fun with these images!


Isn't that tiger just the cutest???????? I've printed him on Kraft card stock and then colored him with copics and cut him out with postage stamps,,,,,,,I layered him over classic squares in black and cream polka dots and then again in red and cream polka dots. He's so cute! And the Crafty Pad ticket sentiment is perfect for him! Some punch out letters, ZVA bling and flowers (of course!), a big bow and some red ric rak and he's FINISHED. THE perfect birthday card for my little grand son!

so cute,,,,,,and so much fun!

Here's a close up photo!
Now run right over to PTT and join the fun! Don't forget to follow the theme/photo inspiration and make sure our badge is on your side bar to be eligible for a fantastic prize!!!!

Thanks for looking, and see you soon!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, Holly. I love that color combo, I'll have to see what I can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is too cute Holly! You are not going to believe this, but tomorrow's project has the postage stamp cut on it...that is too funny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation my dear!! What a lovely take on the colors!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete