Friday, January 11, 2013

Good Morning! It's time for another Easy Peasy Valentine card featuring these fantastic K and Company die cuts!

I just loved this lovely die cut,,,,,so precious. I added some matching rose die cuts and a spellbinders die cut for a very easy, quick card!

Card Recipe:

Papers: Scraps
die cuts: K and company vintage valentines, spellbinders lacey ovals
ribbon: the ribbon carousel
button: Bazzill

Thanks for looking!  I'll have more Easy Peasy valentines later in the week!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Holly, I haven't been by in a long time so thought I would stop by to say hello. I love your valentines...reminds me of the ones growing up..does that mean I am vintage? Took a look at that awesome calendar as well, bet she loved that. Hope you are doing well, miss you at SCH. Take care and happy crafting.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete