Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Good Afternoon! I hope you and yours have all had a lovely holiday season and a very happy new year!

I am so sorry for being gone so long,,,,,,,,,but I am finally feeling SO much better. I had a bit of catch up to do with my housework, and then there were holiday decorations to take down. But, I actually made several cards this week. I am so excited to share one of them with you today!

My youngest daughter celebrated a remarkable birthday yesterday! She is 21!  She's turned into such a lovely young lady, and I am so proud of her! It amazes me to think that all of my children are now old enough to vote, drink, and kill themselves for our country WITHOUT my permission LOL.  I am proud of all my children,,,,,,,,,all of whom have faced struggles to become the amazing people they are.

So, without further ado, my daughter's 21st birthday card.





Here's a close up of the focal point,,,,,

My focal point is made up of spellbinders layers and a Memory Box flourish,,,,,

The paper is all MME Lost and Found, both the Blush pad and Madison Avenue,,,,,I love how delicate and feminine this is,,just like my daughter!


Card Recipe:

Paper: MME Lost and Found Madison Avenue and Blush, plain white card stock
Stamps: Justrite Happy Everything kit
Ink: Versafine Onyx black
Dies: (from the bottom up) Spellbinders Floral Ovals,  Memory box elegant scrollwork (cut in two), spellbinders lacy ovals, spellbinders ovals large
ribbon, lace, velvet trim: Hobby Lobby
Pearls and flowers: Recollections from Michael's

I hope you enjoyed the card! And thanks to all of you who thought of me, checked on me, emailed me, etc. I am doing so much better,,,,,,,,the right meds in the right amounts have certainly given me my life back!

Happy New Year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Happy Birthday to my gorgeous daughter, Hannah!  I love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment