Sunday, July 24, 2011

Easy Peasy Gift Card Holders,,,,,



I wanted to share my favorite gift card holders! they are a pretty close copy to the ones Sharon Johnson does on her blog (Stamp simply),,,,,,and I have to thank her for the easiest gift card holders I have ever done!!!! They are my favs, because I can whip one up in 10 minutes, and at holidays, who doesn't like easy peasy?

Sharon does hers a little larger (A6 size), and I prefer A2 size for gift cards, so I had to play with the measurements a bit,,,,,,,,but I absolutely LOVE them!!!!!! Hop on over to the Stamp Simply blog and see some of Sharon's wonderful stuff! (http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/)

Making these is really simple,,,,,,,,really, you can NOT screw this up,,,,,even if you're not creative at ALL (and we all know you are!),,,,,,,,

start with a piece of patterned paper (cardstock weight) 5.5x9.25. Outside should be down.
score at 3 1/4 and 7 1/4
the 2 inch flap at the 7 1/4 score line is your pocket,,,,,,fold up and secure with double sided tape on the sides only.
Fold the front flap down.
Embellish as desired.

I like to secure mine with clear velcro dots, but you could simply close as a normal card as well,,,,,,,

I also like to put windows in mine with nestabilities,,,,,,,but that's not necessary, and if you're in a hurry, it's faster to just embellish and sign the inside.

VOILA! I told you it was simple,,,,,,and you can make it as plain or as fancy as you want!!!!

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment