Saturday, July 30, 2011

News,,,,,,,and a get well card.


Well, the news is better than expected. Betty survived surgery, which they did not expect,,,,,her color looks good, and she's wiggling her toes :)

at the moment,,,,,,,,we can't expect any more.

thank you for your continuing prayers.

I love this card,,,,,,,paper is highly glittered and gorgeous,,,,,,K and company Spring Blossom,,,,

I made the flowers out of spellbinders Rose Creations and the tiny ones are Die-Namics mini rolled roses,

Gems are Recollections, and ribbon and lace are Offray. Stamp is Cloud Nine. And I used my trusty classic ovals nestabilities to make the window.

I hope it cheers her as she slowly recovers.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this card! Your roses are amazing. I think I might need to get that spellbinders. BUT I don't do much with flowers so I dunno. They're just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete