Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Copic Card


Soooooo I thought I'd share my first copic card today! I am having fun, even with my limited colors right now! I have 12 right now,,,,and am waiting on the mail man for another 10 soon,,,,,and will order a good 20 this week, I think.

Tonight is my LAST night at work! I finally QUIT. I have HAD IT. We'll see how the next month or two goes, but I'd LOVE to work at Michaels or Joann's! I am blessed that DH makes enough that all I really need to cover is my scrappy expenses and other hobbies and vices LOL. And I like to have a few dollars to donate to the household,,,,,,,,even if it's just groceries,,,,,or buying holiday gifts. But I couldn't take it any more, it's been 6 years of too much trouble for not enough money LOL.

so I am receiving my vacation pay in my last paycheck, and will finish up whatever colors of copics I think I really need this next week.

BUT even with limited colors, I've been having tons of fun! They are SO EASY to blend,,,,,it takes practice, but getting them to actually BLEND is pretty easy compared to colored pencils or water colors,,,,,,,,

the pumpkin stamp is a free digi stamp I picked up on the internet,,,,,,I used my Justrite Nested sentiments for the sentiment and my Justrite Happy Everything kit for the tag it's on,,,,,,,love those! I use them on SO MANY cards! Definitely worth the 26 bucks for the kit! It comes with 18 mini sentiments (and they are NOT tiny), 4 dies for cutting various sized tags,,,,,,and a mini stamper,,,,,,love love LOVE it!

The ribbon is hand dyed seam binding, which I am starting to use a lot and REALLY love,,,,,,and I cut the leaves on my cricut using my gypsy and the Gypsy Wandering cartridge,,,,I hid the inside cuts with my Gypsy.

Have a wonderful week, and thank you for looking!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment