Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FREE PAPER!



who wants free scrapbook paper? Better yet, who wants free scrapbook paper that never depletes????? who wants to be able to print their favorite sheet of paper over and over and over again??????? Who wants to be able to just shrug it off and print another if they make a major boo boo???

If that's you, then you really REALLY need to check into digital scrapping,,,,,yeah, I know, you like the glue and the paper and the dimension of paper scrapping,,,,,,,me too,,,,,,,and I like sending a physical paper card!

But digi paper isn't just for digi anymore :) These gorgeous papers are so easy to print and they look stunning! They are every bit as gorgeous as store bought paper, and they are at the touch of your mouse when you need just the right paper and it's 2am in the morning (because, hey,,,,,,,don't we all scrap at 2am when we can't sleep?)

since I make cards, I don't even need a 12x12 printer,,,,,,,,I just resize to fit my page, and in 12 seconds, I have gorgeous digi paper printing out,,,,,,I chop it up just like store bought and make my card :) So easy,,,,,,,and so MUCH of it is FREE! Even the ones that AREN'T free are NEARLY free,,,,,,I've seen collections as cheap as 1.00,,,,,,,,on average, a collection of 20-40 papers is about 2-3 bucks. and WHO CARES if there's one you can't stand,,,,,,

I tell you, it's amazing! And I've had some more fun today with digi papers :)

The Wish Upon a star card is a free mini kit I found googling,,,,,,no one claims it as far as I can see,,,,,it was a link of a link of a link LOL,,,,,,,but it fits my baby card so perfectly, I had to print it.

colored with copics, this darling little bear goes so well with this paper! Bow is 1.5 inch double face satin,,,,,,and it's just stunning,,,,it drapes so well for bows. My little bear is cut out with classic circles large and popped up on pop dots on lacy doily motifs. I cut out a few stars with a star punch using some of the contrasting paper.

I also got this santa paper FREE from http://misscutiepiegoes80s.blogspot.com/2009/11/freebie-vintage-christmas-paper-pack.html. This mini kit is just fantastic,,,,,,4 gorgeous pages including this vintage santa face,,,,,I shrunk it down and used it like a vintage image, framed it in postage stamps, inked it with Ranger sepia archival ink. I dyed some seam binding and draped some pearls on a string,,,,,,,,some sizzix mini snowflakes cut out of the matching paper in the kit,,,,,and a few gems. The gorgeous (and I mean GORGEOUS) burgundy background paper is part of this set, and it is STUNNING. It makes such a gorgeous card, don't you think?? I BELIEVE stamp is, of course, JustRite,,,,,,love their sentiment stamps.

Hope you enjoyed the cards, and I'll be having a few more free digi papers and websites for you to check out later in the week! Thanks for coming and I hope you come again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment