Thursday, October 6, 2011

A No Copic Card,,,,,,,and 2 copics (I just can't help myself!)




Good Morning! I promised I would have a no copics card today, and I do! This ADORABLE purse card is made with a top note shape and topped with a lacy ovals shape for the closing flap,,,,,,,,isn't it cute?? I made it into a gift card holder by simply popping it up on pop dots so there's room behind it for a gift card. I finished the handle off with a string of pearls,,,,,,,,,and made the flower easily with the center of one of my spellbinders (lacey doily motifs) and topped it with some buttons.

It's made for the weekly card challenge over at Scrapbook.com, so pop over there to the card forum because Michelle has tons of great cards, a new one every week,,,,,,pop in and out as you like, it's very low pressure!

I made the sentiment on my computer and cut it out with my Happy Everything Kit! The paper is Recollections Christmas line,,, And it's all ready for a Christmas gift card!


I also have two copic cards to share today,,,,,,I tell you, I think I have fallen in love with MICE LOL,,,,,,,I can't wait to go back to work so that I can afford to buy some house mouse stamps! They are just the cutest,,

but these lovlies are from Elizabeth Dulemba again,,,she's most generous with her coloring pages for card makers,,,,,,,you can find her adorable images and information about her books at WWW.Dulemba.com.

paper is scraps,,i do see some Graphic 45 christmas paper there,,,,,,,and some scraps from the Recollections Christmas line,,,,,,,bows are hand dyed seam binding and regular old sheer ribbon (that makes such nice fluffy bows!) Again, I used spellbinders to make the frames and matting,,,,,,

the brown mouse is framed with the postage stamps and I've cut out the middle to make the frame with classic squares large. It makes such CUTE FRAMES! The mice watching Santa fly across the moon is cut out with labels 3.

I just love my nesties! AND my copics!

I do hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking! I'll be back later in the week with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment