Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty In Pink!


Hi everyone! Today I have a quick and simple card that gives (I think) a pretty big bang for your buck!

the image was free, and it's absolutely stunning,,,,,,,all precolored, I didn't even have to break a sweat to make this card!

5.5x5.5, and I used the Preppy Princess stack fromo DCWV for the various papers on this layered card. No coloring, no inking,,,,,,,,,,,easy peasy! some paper, dimensionals, a few pearls and bling and a classic oval nesty and the card is done.

But unmistakably, the shining star of this card is this gorgeous FREE rose wreath! Simply STUNNING. It was given away so generously by Nettie Baker at http://www.thequiltshow.com/bb3/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4777. I believe it's intended for printing on fabric for quilts, but when she gave it away over at sb.com, she (rightly) thought that card makers would love it!

So generous! So go on over to the Quilt Show and get your free rose wreath!

Thanks for looking! Oh and btw, that pink ribbon is made from the same ribbon that I'm giving away! Hope you enjoyed the card :)

1 comment:

  1. hey Holly- LOVE this card too! The link takes me to a page I can't find the link on. There is a link at the bottom of the first entry there but I can't access it!

    ReplyDelete