Saturday, August 20, 2011

5th entry!!!!!


This is one of those tags you spend a ton of time on,,,,,,,and love every minute of it!!!!!! I included a shot of the back so you can see that it IS not a square LOL,,,,it kind of looked square after I added a million things to it LOL,,,,,guess I over did,,,,,,but I do love how this turned out!

This is a shaker tag,,,,,there are 3 sections within this tag, separated by transparency sheets,,,,,the bottom layer is the background paper by K and Company,,,,,,the middle section is the foreground pic of the sweet little girl decorating her tree,,,,and the foremost section contains glitter for the snow! It kind of looks like it's snowing all around her because some of the glitter sticks to the transparency. I cut this out of black board (thicker than cs but not as thick as chipboard) in the Labels 1 top note shape, embossed the back, then built up the frames several thicknesses and constructed the sections,,,,,,,the top section, I covered with a frame in this adorable polka dot paper from K and Company,,,,,,,tons of fussy cutting and diecuts to construct a little "santa scene" around her with toys and candies, a tree and gifts :)

I painted the back and sides with gold leaf paint,,,,and then embossed the JustRite stamp with gold embossing powder. AGAIN, it performed wonderfully! and of course, I couldn't resist a few gems :)

Thanks for looking!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment