Saturday, August 20, 2011

Final Entry!!!!


I just love how this turned out,,,,,,I found this sweet image on a CD I bought, and thought she looked so innocent there was only ONE sentiment that could possibly go with her,,,,,I BELIEVE by JustRite!

I cut two sizzix snowflakes out of Graphic 45 Christmas Past paper and pop dotted one on top of the other,,,,,,I inked the edges and then cut the sweet little girl with my circle nesties,,,,,,I barely touched the edges of the circle with embossing ink, then embossed gold embossing powder along the edge of the image. I embossed the I BELIEVE stamp from JustRite again with the gold embossing powder (these stamps are really impressing me here!) and cut it out with the smallest of my long classic rectangles from spellbinders. Some gold pearls and bling a small diecut and a gold ribbon, and she's ready for my oldest daughter's Christmas gift!!!!!!

Thanks again for looking,,,,,I had a ton of fun, and I'd like to thank JustRite for an amazing time! There are so many gorgeous tags and cards over there I don't know HOW they are going to choose a winner! (for their sakes, I hope it's via random.com or something LOL) I got a head start on my holiday tags and had fun to boot!!!!!

the prize is amazing, so if you are up for a challenge with some incredibly talented ladies over there, you have a few more days to get out your JustRite stamps and whip up a shaped tag or a card!!!!!

Here's the link for their site!!!!! I tell you what, you deserve a prize if you've read ALL of these blog posts LOL,,,,so go give it a whirl!

http://www.justritestampers.typepad.com/

3 comments: