Friday, August 12, 2011

Spellbinders Pendants


Thank you all for all your payers, but my dear friend, Betty, went to Heaven this past Saturday night. I will miss her more than she would ever know. I have many many good memories, and I cherish them.

I wanted to apologize for taking so long to come back and post,,,I was grieving, and really didn't feel much like talking.

But I am happy to be back with another card to share. This card is for Betty's daughter (whom I hope to meet soon). I just love how elegant the spellbinders pendant centers look here. I love the pendants, even if they ARE a pain to get out of the die :) Here, I've used only the centers, which are simple to get out of the die. Paper is DCWV, dark brown flourishes. So pretty! I couldn't help using a string of pearls to add to the elegance :) I also cut up a bling flourish and strung the parts across the card. A tiny prima nd some sticky pearls and bling add the finishing touches. Easy peasy!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking!!!

1 comment: