Monday, August 15, 2011

Old Is New,,,,,,,,



It's no secret that I LOVE my Big Shot. I have used that thing almost non-stop since I bought it. One of the things I love to do with my Big Shot,,,,,,is make diecuts,I find that they make a card super simple and cute to boot. And one of my fav places to FIND diecuts is on old cards. Ones I have received,,or cheap dollar store cards that come 30 or 40 to a box. So today I have 2 cards to share. Both made with old cards turned into diecuts with the help of my big shot and my nestabilities.

The giraffe card is super simple. Just a giraffe cut out from an old card,,,,forgotten about paper and a few bright buttons. It's for my brand new nephew who is coming to visit with his mom next month. Inside it says CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

The other is for his mother, my baby sister. Again, super simple,,,,,,die cut from an old card, matted on paper with my long rectangles nesties,,,,,,,a ribbon, a stick pin and an MS butterfly punch. What could be simpler???? AND recycling is good for the earth!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

  1. the butterfly one is really lovely but the giraffe one just completely blows me away! love the buttons! I would have never come up with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Love that giraffe card. ;)

    ReplyDelete