Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thank you all,,,,

who read about Betty and offered prayers, both on here and God has decided otherwise. She has no brain activity at all, and as soon as her brother arrives from Canada, he will make the decision to suspend herculean efforts to save his sister, "pull the plug" as it were,,,,

I believe he wants one more opinion several days after the first tests, and if the answer is still the same, my understanding is that he will let her go home to God.

Please pray that I can get there to see her one last time,,,,,,,,,and that her brother is given the strength to get through this.

Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment