Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Christmas in July!!!!

Good Evening!!!  Believe it or not,,,,,,this is the time of year I start my holiday cards,,,,,Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah,,,,,,yep, I start them in July. I am wayyyyyyyyyy too busy in November and December to do them then LOL.  Well, in the course of making my holiday cards, I decided to make a little set for a dear friend of mine who loves my cards and is always so appreciative when I send her one. I know she will love and use them,,,,,,,and it was a warm up for me LOL, seeing as how I'm going to be making a hundred or more between now and December :)

So without further ado, the set I made for my friend,,,,,

Paper is Recollections Holiday Traditions from last year (nothing out yet this year LOL) and I used a variety of spellbinders to cut out the stamps, which I stamped on Kraft paper with versafine onyx black ink. So quick and easy to put together, yet they look lovely as a set.

Doreen, I love you hon,,,,,,,hope you enjoy them!

Have a lovely weekend! My Sugar Creek Hollow post is up Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment