Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Color Inspiration Challenge!!!!

Good Morning!!!! Today over at Party Time Tuesdays, we have a fabulous challenge for you! Another color inspiration challenge!!

Here's your color inspiration!






I love this week's color inspiration because normally,,,,,,yellow is just not my color! But this week's challenge got me out of my comfort zone and I am really THRILLED with the way my tag turned out! Yep, I did a tag rather than a card. Thought I'd shake things up a bit LOL.

And here's my tag!





This week's fabulous sponsors are Viva Decor, Martha Pineda (who supplied the gorgeous lace and white ribbon), the Stamping Boutique and the Digi Garden, who provided stamps for our Design Team to work with,,,,,,,,My adorable stamp was provided by the Digi Garden, and it's called "On a Wing and a Prayer",,,,,,,,how cute is that?

I colored him with prismacolors and baby oil (which is quickly becoming a favorite of mine) and layered him over scrap paper in shades of yellow and white,,,,,I threaded a narrow white ribbon through the lace and pulled it to ruffle it and then layered it across the bottom and added 2 butterfly bows in yellow and white, two prima flowers and a stick pin,,,,,,I just love how bright and cheerful it looks!!! It's going on a gift for a dear friend who's had a serious injury, and I am sure she'll love the darling image and bright cheery colors :)

Here's a close up of this really adorable image,,,,,





I hope you liked the tag,,,,,,,now run right over to Party Time Tuesdays and upload your yellow card! Maybe you'll win a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment