Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays!!!

So, I am back :)  After being ill with a spider bite for weeks (I felt better after a week or so, but dragged for another week) and then having a nasty computer virus that infected all our computers (Via email, we are supposing), I am finally back with my Party Time Tuesdays card!!!!

This week we have an amazingly fun challenge for you!!! We want to see your die cuts and/or punches!!!!

Our phenomenal sponsors this week are The Digi Garden and the Paper Shelter for digi stamps!!!! Such cute digi stamps! And Viva Decor and Martha Pineda provided supplies! Here's the stamp I was given to work with! And thanks to all our generous sponsors for the products and digi stamps!






I colored the stamp with prismacolors and baby oil, and cut it out with circles large,,,,,,,I then matted it with eyelet circles,,,,,,,,I used a punch for the borders and spellbinders Foliage for the leaves,,a few buttons and a sun flower, some gorgeous lace from Martha Pineda and she's all done!!! My sentiment stamp was a 1.00 bin buy at Michaels, and it says Dream Big!

Here's a close up of this adorable stamp from The Paper Shelter!






So come on over to Party Time Tuesdays and load up your card or project with die cuts and punches! While you're there, check the inspiration from the Party Planners! You'll be glad you did!

1 comment: