Monday, July 30, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room Again!!!

Well, practice makes perfect, so here I am, yet again, trying a bit of shabby crafting :)

I so love the look :)

This week over at the Shabby Tea Room they have another challenge for us,,,,,"Sweet Summertime".  Here's the inspiration photo. We are to be inspired by the colors,,,,

They also want us to include a flower or flowers,,,,,,,,,and include a stamped element!

So here's my entry!

I cut out this fabulous image with Romantic Rectangles, and used an "itty bitty Unity stamp" to "post mark" the stamp in the upper right hand corner,,,,,,some pearls, lace and hand dyed seam binding, as well as several hand made roses and a hand made apple blossom pull the colors all together.  Paper is Prima Meadow Lark,,,,,,absolutely PERFECT for this challenge,,,,I love it!

Here's a close up of this gorgeous image (from free vintage digi stamps, button to the right)


I just love this image, and I pulled it into Pic Monkey and added the sentiment "For the Dearest of Friends",,,,and tomorrow, it will be in the mailbox headed to "the Dearest of Friends"

I hope you enjoy your week,,,,,,,,,my Party Time Tuesdays blog post will be up tomorrow, and it's ANYTHING GOES week!!!!!!

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Holly! I love the postcard element, your colors and the sweet feel of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how beautiful! The imagine is gorgeous and your flowers and ribbon wow! Love it! Thanks for sharing at the TEA ROOM this week!

    ReplyDelete