Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy birthday, Grandson!!!!!

Good afternoon!!!!  In a few days, one of my grand sons will be eleven. So, of course, off I went to make a birthday card,,,,,,,,,he's receiving a video game system from his father and my daughter (His step mother), so I thought this paper from DCWV (Generation Tech stack) and this image from Mo Manning (Video Boy, African American version) would be perfect,,,,,,,The image is perfect for African American boys and also Hispanic boys like my grand son,,,,,,,,and probably even curly haired white children,,,,,,it's really an adorable image,,,,,,,,,there are also female versions and straight haired versions available!

Here's my card!





And here's a close up of this really darling image, which I've colored with copics and cut out and matted with Labels One.




I've used my Justrite fonts to add my text-speak/computer-speak "Happy Birthday to You" sentiment,,,,,,Kids,,,,,,they speak a different language these days LOL.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Angel,,,,,,,Grandma loves you!  And thank you all for looking,,I hope you liked the card :)

1 comment:

  1. Holly!! I love everything about this! I need to check out that paper too! You rocked this one for sure~

    ReplyDelete