Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Sweet Mother-in-law

I often hear jokes about mothers in law,,,,,,,most of them are funny,,,,,,but usually represent mothers in law who are less than desirable LOL. I am happy to report that I have been married to my mother in law's son for 29 years,,,and I've never had occasion to regret having her for a mother in law!  She's a wonderful woman, and extremely generous.

She was especially so this month and did something very nice for my husband and I,,,,,,,,and so, of course, I had to make a thank you card,,,,,,

Here it is!





Card Recipe:
Papers: Fancy Pants
Stamps: vintage digi image from my stash/Justrite Just the Right Words Set
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
Dies: Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, Eyelet Pendants/MFT mini rolled roses/Memory Box Lorelai Outline leaf, elegant scrollwork, iron gate
Pearls, ribbon, corner piece: my stash

I hope you enjoyed the card, and thanks for looking,,,,,,,,,,,

4 comments:

  1. Oh Holly! I wish everyone could have a testimony like yours :) Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, card for a fantastic lady! You are quite lucky in the MIL department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky, but so is she! Gorgeous work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is full of gorgeous cards! Love all the details - I am sure your mom-in-law will love it!

    ReplyDelete