Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow!!!

Due to blogger problems,,,,,,my post is VERY late. My apologies!!!!

This week over at Sugar Creek Hollow, we have a fun challenge for you!!!!! Our theme this week is PRETTY IN PINK!!!!! we want to see your vintage or shabby chic PINK cards!!!!

How much more fun could it be???? Who doesn't love PINK????

Here's mine!

and a close up of this darling image, so perfect for a friend!!

Stamps are Justrite, and I've used Labels 18 and romantic rectangles here!!!! A bit of lace and a sweet bow, a couple pearls and she's finished!

I hope you enjoyed the LATE card,,,,,,and I hope you join us at Sugar Creek Hollow for a fun challenge!




1 comment:

  1. This image is absolutely adorable. Love your card and all the fabulous details.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete