Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays!

Good Morning!  September has started and the kiddos are back to school! I heard the sound of mother's sighing all over my neighborhood this past week or two LOL.  And over at Party Time Tuesdays this week, we have a fab challenge for you! We want to see Teacher's Gifts/Back to school cards and projects!  Flonz Stamps will be sponsoring us this month, so stay tuned to see the fab projects and cards our DT will be turning out all month! 

This week, however, I have a teacher's book mark made with Stitchy Bear Stamps!

I colored this darling image with copics and fussy cut it,,,,,I then matted it on red card stock cut out with my new Floral Ovals.  The book mark itself was cut from chipboard with long scalloped rectangles and covered with red card stock,,,,,,I then cut the MME  Lost and Found Christmas design paper from long rectangles. A pretty red polka dot ribbon and it's bright, pretty and simple for my grand daughter's teacher!

So come on over to Party Time Tuesdays and check out the DT's inspiration that we have prepared for you, see some gorgeous stamps and digis, and load up your card or project! You might win a prize!

Thanks for looking,,,,,,,I do hope you enjoyed the project! And I so appreciate all your comments,,,,,they mean the world to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Holly....I love music paper on anything and this is so perfect. Love that die behind your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project! I especially love the floral oval die...it has become my second favorite die :) beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete