Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby OH Baby!!!!

I am so in the baby mood right now! Don't ask me why, I do not have a new grand child on the way, there WAS a challenge to make something pink and baby over at HMF, but I MISSED posting because my camera was on the fritz sigh.

I'll post that project another day.

Today, I have some cards and a project using my NEW Graphic 45 Little Darlings paper. This paper is OH SO lucious and gorgeous, I just HAD to make some things.

So I started with this sweet little baby girl card,,,,,,,


I tell you, this paper is too darling! I used circles large, lacey ovals. spiral blossoms 1 and banner basics 1 to create this card. Easy peasy.

But that wasn't enough baby for me!

so I made this!


They are not intended as a set. If there were a set, I'd have inked both and used the same ribbon. They COULD make a lovely set,,,,,,,but the altered altoids tin is for my sister to put her baby's first year pics in (he turns 1 next month) and the other is simply a card to have in my stash.

Here's the inside of the tin!


And here's the little mini book open (untie the bow)


I started her off with one pic, but she can fill up the rest of it! Isn't my Nephew Robbie just adorable? I wanna smooch his little cheeks!

Thanks for looking, I should be posting a bit more now that my camera is fixed!

Have a lovely rest-of-the-weekend!

2 comments:

  1. wow Holly so stunning , the image on the first card is adorable, love the altered tin
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! And yes, Ill smooch a cheek too! LOL!!

    -Teresa

    ReplyDelete