Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thank you, Thank you!

This is my second post of the day! If you're looking for my PTT post, scroll down one post!

So we had a TON of birthdays in March in our family,,,,,,,three out of the four people living in this house right now, have birthdays in March,,,,,,2 of us on the 9th, and one of us this next Friday, the 23rd.

Birthdays mean presents, and presents mean thank you cards to our relatives who were kind enough to send gifts and money presents! My MIL and mother gave me $$$$$ and so I was able to buy several sets of nesties and my FIRST grand nestie (Labels 23) which I am DYING to get,,,,,,it's taking forever to get here LOL

Anywho, I made up some thank you cards, and I thought I'd just post them all here in one post :)


I had a ton of fun playing with my new spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, and another of my favs Parisian motifs. I also used some of the very first tools I ever bought, some flower punches, that have been sitting neglected in my cupboard to make some of the flowers. I am REALLY happy the way they turned out, after shaping with a ball stylus and glittering!

Here's a close up!



The butterflies are MS, and the leaves are all Spellbinders foliage.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you're having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous Holly!! The nesties look beautiful with your design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly your thank you cards are just gorgeous! Happy Birthday to all those in your family celebrating this month, I hope you all have wonderful birthday's. You have such an eye for colour and way with flowers, I so enjoy seeing your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete