Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh my goodness!!!

Have I been crazy busy this week!!! After not working for months, but having some 15 years in the travel industry, I decided to branch out on my own and start my own online travel business,,,,,between advertising, the legal details, reservations etc, I've been working 7 days a week! I've been CRAZY!!!!!!!!! PLUS my DTs,,,,,,,my head is spinning!

I did (barely) find the time to CASE this gorgeous card by Sasha found HERE!

Isn't it beautiful??

Here's mine!



It's not exact,,but it's quite similar,,,,,,,,

just plain blue and white cs, a MS border punch, some lace, some black velvet ribbon and a bow,,,,,,a few buttons and a Just Rite stamp mounted on Parisian motifs, and it was super simple, fresh and pretty to put together!

Thank you so much, Sasha, for allowing me to CASE this gorgeous card! I just loved yours, and had to make one!

Pop on over to Sasha's blog and see how gorgeous hers is!! It was truly inspirational!

Thanks for looking, and I hope to find more time to blog now that most of the legalities of my travel agency are handled!!!! I'm so very lucky and blessed to have the backing of a standard in the industry, CruiseBrothers. It makes it SO much easier to get bonded, insured, etc :)

I hope to get over to y'all's blogs this week!!!! sorry I am behind!

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Holly, love this and the beautiful blue/white is so fresh. I especially love that big gingham bow.
    Good luck on your new venture, I had a friend that used to do travel agent work on the side and she has since quit. Do you book just straight travel as well? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete