Friday, August 31, 2012

Ghosties and Goblins and Other Spooky Things!

Good afternoon!  It's totally amazing to me that it's practically September already! Where has the summer gone? The kids are back to school, and many of my friends are sending their babies off to college dorms,,,

Before we know it, the Holidays will be here,,,,,Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, but to me, it signals the beginning of cooler weather here in Florida,,,,,which turns my mind to thinking of Thanksgiving and the winter holidays. This is when I start to panic if my shopping isn't up to where I think it should be by then LOL.

So for that reason, if nothing else, I do like to see Halloween roll around,,,,,,it's a fun holiday, especially for children,,,,,,and so I've made a pumpkin mini book for my sister to put my nephew, Robbie's, Halloween pics in,,,,,,

It's a small mini,,,,,,just large enough to slip a  wallet size photo or two on every page,,,,,,and I've filled it with some fun spellbinders and bright spooky Echo Park and Making Memories Halloween paper,,,,,,,

Hope you enjoy it!!!

I've cut the cereal box chipboard with the largest of the Spellbinders Nested Pumpkins and then stamped the front of the album with my Justrite  50 and 95pt font. I love that I was able to customize this album for my sister!  I also stamped the orange ribbon with the word BOO! using my Justrite Market Place Alpha in Versafine Onyx Black ink,,,,,,,I love being able to customize ribbon! A plain ribbon becomes something special with Justrite!

I cut all the design papers with Nested Pumpkins as well, which really makes for an easy assembling of a mini book! No more tracing a chipboard shape 10 times and cutting it out by hand!  I've also used Spellbinders Jack O' Lanterns and Banner Basics 1 to decorate these pages.
More cute spellbinders,,,,,,the smallest of the nested pumpkins sports a witches hat from Witches Brew, and a witch (also witches Brew) flies across a circles large yellow moon.
Another grinning Jack O' Lantern, a black cat from Witches Brew, and a personalized page with Robbie's name.
Another banner and some darling witches shoes from Witches Brew go nicely with the witches legs and shoes paper from Making Memories.
And finally the back cover,,,,I couldn't resist putting one more Jack O' Lantern just for a cute accent.

I hope you enjoyed the album, and I know my nephew's pictures will be darling in this little album! I appreciate your comments, they really mean the world to me!






No comments:

Post a Comment