Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Justrite Challenge!!!!!

Good afternoon!!!!!  I just love love LOVE Justrite stamps!  while making a list of Justrite stamps I am planning to buy with this week's scrappy fund, I came across the challenge blog,,,,,,CHRISTMAS! Yay, I can do Christmas!

I had a ball creating for this challenge,,,,,,,,Here's my Justrite card!


The bird stamp is from the Back Yard birds set,,,,,since it has interchangeable borders with other 3 1/4 inch round stamp sets, I was easily able to  use a border from the Old Fashioned Christmas set,,,,,One of the borders I colored with copcs and raised up on pop dots to fully encircle this gorgeous red cardinal,,,,,,,,,,and the other (the red ribbon), I colored and cut in half to use just part of at the top of the first border,,,,,I think they look lovely together, and is one of the hallmarks of Justrite,,,,,,the ability to interchange centers and borders.  I've also used the Hearts Come Home set for the sentiment, and layered that on spellbinders lacy squares,,,,,,

Here's a closer look at these fab stamps!

I hand rolled the red and white organza ribbon roses, and layered on border punched K and company paper, gorgeous white lace, a big white organza bow and spellbinders foliage that I inked with momento ink. Some pearls, and she's finished! I absolutely LOVE it,,,,,it will be gorgeous for my mother for Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed the card,,,,,,,,I am literally squeaking in under the wire here for the Justrite challenge, but they have them often! so check them o ut! They have phenomenal prizes!  You'll find their amazing challenges and plenty of inspiration for using their stamps with spellbinders dies HERE!

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so gorgeous Holly! I love the organza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is simply beautiful great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!!!! This is just amazing!!! Love it(:

    ReplyDelete