Sunday, August 12, 2012

Use Wrapping Paper!

Hello!!!! So anyone who knows me, KNOWS I love challenges,,,,,,but this one turned into a REAL challenge for me LOL. The challenge over at Scrapbook.com this week in the weekly Christmas card challenge was to use WRAPPING PAPER,,huh??? people HAVE wrapping paper in August? LOL, any that I have left is usually at the bottom of the holiday closet crumpled under the mistletoe LOL.

But I managed to FIND some, believe it or not,,,,,,,,one small square,,,,,,,,thick, good quality,,,barely manageable,,,and SPARKLY green,,,and so I made my cards,,,,,,,The sentiments all come from one set or another of Justrite Stamps,,,,,,one of my favorite brands,,and of course, I used my 2010 heirloom ornament nesties,,,,,,,and my Holly Motifs,,,,,,,I think they came out half way decent,,,,,,,,for wrapping paper!!!!!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  Leave me a comment, and I'll come visit your blog!

2 comments:

  1. I am getting inspired to make Christmas cards....Holly you did your thing on these. They are simple, but they have a lot of wow factor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I think they are much more than decent, love how they turned out and what a fun challenge. I really like the one with the ornament die. The holly motif dies are gorgeous.
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete