Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good Morning!!!!!!!

It's Tuesday again, and time for our Party Time Tuesdays challenge,,,,,Anything Goes!

But before we Get to our fabulous sponsors this week, I'd like to remind you of the Blog Hop for our DT member Jen Scull tomorrow August 29th. There will be tons of fun and tons of prizes, so we hope to see you there!

On to this week!  Our fabulous sponsors this week are Digital Delights, The Stamping Boutique, Crafty Sentiments and Designs on Cloud 9!!!!!!  Thanks so much to our generous sponsors!

My oldest daughter went back to college recently to get her degree in Deaf Studies (Her oldest child is deaf and ultimately she wants to be a teacher for the Deaf).  She was very VERY worried about her first science in college. I am happy to report that she was thrilled to bring home an A+!  We are thrilled for her, she worked very hard,,,,,,,,,so I sent her this card using this DARLING and absolutely PERFECT for my needs image by the Stamping Boutique that just HAPPENED to fall in my lap at exactly the right time,,,,,,,,

Don't you just LOVE those bubbling flasks? How perfect is this for an A in science class? I was also able to use some of those fabulous Authentique stickers that were so nicely given to us earlier in the month by the Paper Parade!

I colored the image with copics, cut it out with spellbinders postage stamps and then inked through the die like a stencil,,,,,I did the same with the square with A+ on it and my sentiment "Way to go!"  I used Basic Grey paper and a bright butterfly bow to really accent this school themed card!

I hope you enjoyed the card, and thanks for looking! Your comments mean the world to me!  Hope to see you tomorrow for the blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment