Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Happy Hump Day!!!!!

It's Wednesday, and the week is half over!!!! Frankly, THURSDAY is my favorite day! It's PAY DAY and I get to spend some scrappy $$$,,,,,

but,,,,,,,today is Wednesday,,,,and it's gray and rainy here in central Florida,,,,,,so I'm taking it easy today and making a few cards!

Over on Scrapbook.com, a few of us have gotten together to do a really low pressure Christmas card challenge,,,,,,,,and this week's challenge is to use a die cut AND a stamp,,,,,,

So here's my VERY PINK card LOL. I do not know what i was thinking! it looks like pepto bismol threw up on my card LOL,,,,,,,,,ah well, they can't ALL be wonderful, can they???

I used some leftover MME Lost and Found glitter paper I had over my brown card stock base,,,,,,,,one of my favorite Christmas stamps by inkadinkado, and my Justrite nested Christmas Sentiments to make this card,,,,,,,,

I layered some brown pleated ribbon, white lace and white pearls before cutting the tree with Labels 14. The sentiment was cut out using my custom Justrite Nested dies that go along with the nested sentiments,,, I created the pink satin bow on my bow maker and added an enamel pearl button,,,,,,,,

and she's finished,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and a little TOO pink LOL.

I hope you enjoyed my card, even as pink as it is,,and I hope in some way it gives you a laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Holly, it is gorgeous and not too pink at all...but who am I to talk since my last card also was pink,lol. I love it, especially that beautiful tree and bow!
    hugs.....

    ReplyDelete