Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason, blogger didn't post my post this morning!!!!!  My apologies!!

Good Moring,,,,it's Tuesday and time for Party Time Tuesdays!  We have a color isnpiration for you this week!

We want to see your GREEN cards and projects!!!

Our amazing sponsors this week are the Paper Parade (who provided this gorgeous Authentique paper and card stock stickers for my card this week), DTS Arts, Designs on Cloud 9 (who provided this darling image for me to use), and Sweet Stamps who will be providing a prize!!!!!!  Thanks  so much to our most generous sponsors!!!!

Here's my card!

I used Labels One to mat my image,,,,,,,the image was colored with copics and then I inked through the die as a stencil. I am in love with these Authentique papers and card stock stickers!

I hope you enjoyed the card,,,,,,,,now run right over to Party Time Tuesdays to upload your green card or project!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment