Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PARTY TIME TUESDAY!!!!!

Good Morning,,,,,,,it's Tuesday and time for another fabulous PTT  challenge this week!!!!!!






PURPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our fabulous sponsors this week are Kenny K, DTs ARts, and Crafty Ribbon!!!!!

Thanks to our wonderful sponsors for their generosity!!!! I was given this DTs ARts image to use,,,,,,,I thought the fairy was so sweet, that I had to make a card for a special little girl who loves fairies and birds!

so here's my card!






And to finish it off, here's the inside! I created the little rhyme myself, and printed it out on the computer, special for the recipient!

I colored the image with copics in various shades of purple, added a bow and some twine, and some foliage from Spellbinders Foliage dies,,,,,,,all from various purple shades of K and Co paper scraps.





I hope you liked the card, thanks for looking, and we hope you come join us at PTT this week for our color challenge!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Holly I totally love how you used the DtsArts Image with your bird and foilage background. Your bow as always is amazing. I am sure this gorgeous card will be a big hit with the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!!
    Love that adorable little fairy! :)

    ReplyDelete