Friday, May 25, 2012

Well, Hello There,,,,,,

I'm Holly,,,,,,,it's nice to meet your aquaintance LOL. I have been SO BUSY the past several weeks, camping, planning camping, getting ready for my mom to come, going to Disney World and working on DT work, I have hardly had  A MINUTE to make a card to post here that ISN'T a DT card!

Well, today is the day! LOL. Actually, I have started SEVERAL cards that I intend to finish by tomorrow,,,,,,,some new Sugar Nellie stamps that are Oooooo la la,,,,,

and some FANTASTIC Sassy Cheryl's digi stamps,,,,,,,,I may actually DO the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week! Yep, FAINT!

But today, I have a shabby chic card that has been in my head for WEEKS,,,,,,,but it's my new Prima Meadow Lark paper that actually got it ONTO a card base :)

so without further ado,,,,,,,,,,,,Here's my card!





I just LOVE this image,,,,,,,,,,I think I got it at Free Vintage Digi Stamps, button on my side bar. I cut it out with squares large and layered it over the Meadow lark paper and a paper doily,,,,,,,I created a banner out of coordinating paper and strung it on a length of string pearls,,,,some pearls, a length of striped ribbon, a sheer bow and a handmade flower (poinsettia die) and she's done!

Here's a close up of the flower,,,,,,,,,,,this flower was super easy,,,,,,,several layers of poinsettias some inking of the edges, and a bit of shaping, and it's finished,,,,,,,


And a final close up of the easy peasy banner I created,,,,,,,,,,,





So easy, yet so fresh and pretty! My mother-in-law should love it!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed the card! Your comments mean the world to me!

Tomorrow is my Sugar Creek Hollow post, and I also hope to have some more cards up using some new digi stamps from Sugar Nellie and Sassy Cheryl!

Have a fantastic holiday weekend,,,,,,,,,,,I wish you good weather and better times with friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Looooove the flower and banner!! And that image is so, SO cute!

    Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete