Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PARTY TIME TUESDAYS # 67!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!! It's Tuesday and we have a lovely challenge for you all this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

We want to see your Mother's Day Cards! If you haven't made yours yet, you'd best get cracking,,,,,it's coming up fast!

We are being sponsored this week by the Fab Elisabeth Bell,,,,,,her images are SO CUTE! And for 4 of our 5 challenges this week, it's MORE FROM

Fantastic Ribbon! So thank you so much to both our lovely sponsors!

I had this adorable image from Elisabeth Bell, and here is my card!





I colored the image with copcs, and then cut it out with spellbinders Labels 18, using the die as a stencil to add just a bit of shadowing around the image. I matted that onto Picot Edge circles and again onto Lacy Squares.

Papers are K and co and Echo park scraps,,,,,,,I tied a double butterfly bow of orange, topped it with a scrap of teal netting and a clear button onto which I glued some Echo Park paper,,,,,

My sentiment is Just Rite and I used my Happy Everything tag kit to cut it o ut!

I hope you enjoyed,,,,,,,,thanks for looking,,,,,,,and I wish you a lovely Mother's Day!!!!! Run right over to Party Time Tuesdays and upload your Mother's Day card!

1 comment:

  1. Holly the big bow and your scalloped edge on the patterned paper is fabulous. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete