Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays!!!!

Good Morning! It's Tuesday, and time to party with the Party Planners! We have a fun challenge for you over at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

VINTAGE OR SHABBY CHIC!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeel! I love vintage!

Our wonderful sponsors this week are The Paper Shelter, The Stamping Boutique and Fantastic ribbon!

Thanks so much to our generous sponsors! They do so much for us over at Party Time Tuesdays!

I was given this DARLING image by the Paper Shelter to work with,,,,,,he reminded me so much of a vintage farmer, that I had to dig through my vintage farm images to see what I had!

And here's my card!





Isn't he the cutest???? I colored hm in copics using blues and grays to imitate denim, cut him out with spellbinders Long Rectangles and layered him over vintage freebies found on the web. A bright red bow to pull out the reds on the images, a vintage ticket, and he's done! Easy as pie, and such a cute card! I used Graphic 45 papers to make this simple, yet darling card!

Here's a close up of this darling image!




I hope you run right over to Party Time Tuesdays and upload your vintage or shabby chic card and join the fun with the Party Planners!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you liked the card!

5 comments:

  1. I love it, Holly! I'm coming to your house sometime so you can teach me all about Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest! I love that sentiment LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly this is so darn cute, your added embellishments and sentiment are adorable and I love the checkered paper background. Great Job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO, SO cute!!! Now make me one that says "Will trade BOYFRIEND for tractor"! cause you know I need that! ;)

    ReplyDelete