Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday,,,,,

Has life ever gotten the best of you?? Yeah, been there, done that,,,,,,,,,,over it LOL. I really love the weekly "Show Me Thursday" that Sassy Cheryl has every week,,,,,,

and I haven't taken a bleeping five minutes to snap a pic and load it up,,,,,,,in MONTHS.

talk about silly,,,,,,,,,,when there are free digis up for grabs, *I* have not taken FIVE MINUTES????

someone take my temperature!

Anywho,,,,,,,,,,,,this week, I promised myself I'd play along,,Cheryl wants to see what's on your plate,,,,,,,what you're up to, or what you're working on,,,,,,

and today, I've been working on learning to color with colored pencils and blending with OMS and baby oil. Totally fun,,,,,,,,,,and a totally different look than copics,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I really like it! NOT that I plan to give up my copics,,,,,,,,,,,,,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this is a great look I think I will enjoy sometimes :)

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,please keep in mind these are my FIRST attempts LOL,,,,,,,,,,

so without further ado,,,,,,,,,,here's what's on my desk today.



Have a great evening, and I hope to be back tomorrow with another card, although I am hard at work getting ready for my mom to come, arranging our stuff to go on vacation to the coast, camping gear for the camper, etc.

Have a great weekend if I don't see you before Monday! And thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Those look great! Colored pencils huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Oh Holly I have done projects and either forgot to take pictures or accidentally erased them LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. . . .was your temperature normal? LOL!
    These are all fabulous and are going to make amazing cards! Love em all!
    Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, your coloring looks wonderful with the pencils. So glad you took that 5 minutes and posted what you were working on. It is fun to do this SMT isn't it, especially when you could win a free image.

    ReplyDelete