Monday, November 28, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!



Ok, so I'm a bit early LOL,,,but I've made about as many Christmas cards as I can stand to make (although I'm sure I'll make more later LOL) and I wanted to get a jump start on my Valentines Day cards,,,,,,

This is for the fantastic challenge over at Sugar Creek Hollow,,,,I was SO annoyed to realize that I'd MISSED the last challenge,,,The holiday week had me pretty busy, and I just didn't have time :(

So I made a special effort to join this time, because I truly LOVE this challenge,,,,,,

The theme for this challenge is "Fancy Folds" and you can find this fun challenge right here!.

I decided to use a vintage image that I got on the Graphics Fairy (button on side bar), the Lost and Found Union Square paper (LOVELY reds in this stack!) to make this little candy bar wrapper. It holds a king size hershey bar, and it's so cute,,,,,you just pull the ribbon, and out comes the candy bar! I've attached a little Valentines ticket inside that says FOR YOU, a bit of lace, dicut out of the Union Station paper, and it's finished,easy peasy!. I'm SURE I can find someone to give this little card to!

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is just so cute and creative! Love the vintage image with that classy bow, and of course the candy inside too! Thanks for joining our challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete