Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jingle bells, Jingle bells!


OK, so I like jingle bells,,,is that a crime? LOL.

I think this is the third card which uses a jingle bell,,,or several jingle bells,,,,,,but I just LOVE them! They add bulk to a card, which is costly when mailing, but thank goodness for flexible plastic envies and clear plastic boxes. Sheesh.

Today's card uses Mo Manning's "Kai in the snow" which you can find HERE! which I've colored with copics,,,,,,cut out with Labels 3 and matted onto this GORGEOUS paper (I just couldn't resist making another card with it!) Lost and Found by MME. This stuff is delicious! I'm down to making the special cards for really special people, so I'm really having a ball!

I've used some lace, a brown ribbon to pick up on the slight browns in the paper, somoe jingle bells that I picked up at Hobby Lobby on sale, some K and co stickers, and a ton of punch outs with my MS branch punch (best ten bucks I ever spent! I use that thing for everything!)

I'll be entering this into two challenges,,,,,,,,,,Mo's challenge blog theme of WINTER which you can find HERE! So stop by and make a winter card and you might win a digi!

I'll also be entering this into the Stamptacular sunday challenge with the theme of PUNCH IT, using punches on your page, found HERE! It's an awesomely fun challenge this week, and I'm sure you'd love it!

Thanks for looking,and I hope you enjoyed,,,,,,,I'm being a bit quick today because my husband and I are off to Disney World to enjoy the sunshine and 80 degree weather,,,,,,Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love this!Your embellishments are great and love your creative layout. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G! You did such a beautiful job on this, your coloring is enviable!!!!!!!!(Did I spell that right?) I love Mo's images, and I have to make a baby card soon, so I'm headed there now!!!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, these bells are FANTASTIC!!! I don't think loving jingle bells is a crime--it's a fabulous way to embellish a fabulous card! :) Found you via Stamptacular Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohlala, what a fab card!! Love the jingle bells and the very sweet motiv. Gorgeus colours to!

    Thanks for joining our "PUNCH IT" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you joined us in MO's Challenge, Holly! Love the card, jingle bells and all! That paper is very pretty...will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah! You blog!!!!! This fact alone will make me smile for the next hour.

    Now that I've got that out of my system, this is an amazing card! Thanks for the tip on plastic envelopes and boxes -- never would have occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so sweet and beautifully embellished! Love the papers and the bells too!
    Glad you joined us at Mo's this week!
    PS. I have a blog candy running these days; would love you to enter:)
    HUgs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete