Friday, November 4, 2011

Yes,,,,,,,,two posts in one day!


I know, unheard of! But I wanted to show you yet ANOTHER card that I've done for a challenge,,,,,,I am beginning to love these challenges!

This is also another Mo Manning image,,,,,,,and I love it! You can find her stuff HERE!

I'm entering it into the challenge over at the Pixie Cottage HERE! It's PC # 95 and it's a challenge to make a christmas card,,,,,,I surely think that this image qualifies! I've also used their sketch to make my card, and I love how it turned out,,,,,I flipped the sketch on the side, and really, it's one of my favorite Christmas cards so far this year! I've used Recollections Christmas paper "Naughty or Nice" and OMG I love that paper! I told my husband no more paper until after Christmas, and then they just HAD to come out with this paper,,,,,,,it was a no brainer,,,I bought it!

I've colored it in copics, used a MS branch punch to make the swag, and added a bow, a gorgeous stick pin from my friend Glenda,,,,,and a few sparklies! Easy peasy!

I've also decided to enter this into the Emerald Faerie challenge number 12,,, to use Christmas Red,,,,,I do believe I've qualified LOL. You can see this challenge HERE!

Hope you come join us at some of these challenges! They are so much fun!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it does qualify for Christmas so sweet: thanks for joining Pixie Cottage challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation and love the choice of reds thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Emerald Faeries
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete