Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love is in the Air,,,,


Hello!! I hope your week is going well so far. I have another card to share,,,,,,I'm sure I'll get back to doing some last minute Christmas cards, but I'm just feeling "Valentines Day" this week, I guess :)

And, I am LOVING my little 6x6 stack of MME Lost and Found Union Square paper! so many of the papers lend themselves to V-day, maybe that's why I'm in that mood :)

I'm using this ADORABLE image from Sliekje today,,,,,and best of all, ALL her digis are FREE! and she has SO many cute ones! So pop on over HERE to get some darling digi stamps for free!

I've colored the darling birds with copics, matted some Union Station paper, some pearls a stick pin and a bow, a fancy corner embellishment, and I LOVE how this turned out,,,,,,I love red and black together to begin with, but the addition of the beige and a touch of gold really makes it pop, I think. And it's all ready for one of my daughters for V-day!

AND it's all ready for the Party Time Tuesday challenge of ANYTHING GOES this week! You can find this incredibly super fun challenge HERE! Get moving and hurry up because they have some SUPER prizes from FABULOUS sponsors this week!

Hope you enjoyed the card! And thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    your card looks lovely!
    thanks for showing it to me.
    greetings Sliekje and cats

    ReplyDelete