Sunday, November 27, 2011

YES TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!!!!!


This is my second post for the day,,,,,,,scroll down for the first one :)

I hope you're enjoying these cards, I know I've had so much fun making them,,,,

This is a GORGEOUS Mo Manning stamp called "Sarah at Hanukkah", one of my very favs! It so reminds me of my little granddaughter when we light the menorah! I made it for her, and then liked it so much I made a couple more for friends celebrating Hanukkah,,,,

the paper is some stash paper I used a year or so ago,,,,,,the sentiment is computer generated,,,,,,,and the stamp, of course, is Mo Manning,,,,,,you can find Sarah Here!

a bit of lace for a bow, a prima, stick pin, doily and of course, I colored her with copics,,,,,and she's finished!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for looking,,,,,,,,,NO CHALLENGES this time Faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment