Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beauty and the Beast!!!!!




Good morning, scrappy friends!!!!!

Well, here you have it,,,,,,Beauty and the Beast,,,,,,

The beast is the current state of my bathroom,,,,,E gads, it's disgusting! The previous owners had let the tub leak for months, and it created issues with the floor. they "fixed" the problem poorly, and it was a YEAR before we figured it out,,,we haven't used the tub in over a year, so it's going to be WONDERFUL to get a brand new bathroom,,,,,,,,until then,,,,THIS is my view LOL. As you can see, they are in the midst of tearing the flooring out,,,

In addition to this disgusting disaster, I have a card today that I finished last night (no WAY I'll be scrapping today with power tools and bath tubs tromping through my livingroom,,,,,

It's my mother's birthday in less than a week, so I need to get this baby in the mail. I'll also be entering this into the Penny Black and More challenge HERE! for a happy birthday card. In this challenge, you may use any stamp you'd like, but NO digi images.

I've used a fiskar's sentiment stamp from the Happy Birthday kit, and stamped it onto MME paper with versafine black onyx ink. some matting, a few gorgeous flowers made with my Create a Rose die out of this stunning MME paper (aren't you all glad it's NOT a poinsettia? LOL), a bow, some ribbon and a fancy corner embelly and it's' DONE. I hope my mother likes it,,,,

Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment