Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nesties Tip!!!

I don't know if this will help anyone or not,,,,,,or if everyone has figured this out long before me,,,,,

but on the chance that someone else is frustrated beyond belief getting their spellbinders out of the really intricate cuts,,,,,,,I solved this problem.

I love love the pendants and motifs,,but getting the dies out without tearing was causing ME to tear my hair out,,,,,,I ordered the Holly motifs a few days ago, praying they were not tough to get out of the die,,,,,,,

my prayers were not answered. PAIN IN THE NECK.

and I got desperate!

Here's how I solved my problem,,,,,,,

sandwich:

cutting plate
paper
WAX paper
die, cutting side down
cutting plate


send it through,,,,,,,,,turn 90 degrees and/or shim with some card stock and give it another good cut. turn the die over and emboss,,,,,,,


your die will slip out much more easily. I'm not saying you don't have to be careful,,,,,,,but it will be out quickly and much more easily than without wax paper,,,,,,

Hope I helped someone else!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment