Friday, December 9, 2011

PARTY TIME TUESDAY!!!


Hello again, bloggy friends! I've had a bit of a lazy day because I'm having a great deal of difficulty with my back today,,,,,anyone with back problems knows what I'm talking about,,,,sooooo,,,,,might as well scrap the day away if I can't do anything MUCH more thrilling,,,,you know,,,like clean the bathrooms or dust the ceiling fans! LOL.

And since I want to make sure any immediate challenges are handled before they rip my bathroom apart and trudge through my living room and scrappy room lugging huge bathtubs,,,,,I'm here with my Party Time Tuesday challenge entry.

Since one of the sponsors for December is My Mind's Eye, and I just HAPPEN to have two new MME paper packs,,,,,,I thought I'd make mine out of MME paper. It's a tough job bur someone has to do it. Yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

The theme of this fantabulous challenge for this week is "Holiday Greetings". They want us to make a card or project with a holiday greeting as the focus. Anything that lets me play with MME paper is my pleasure!

And so onto my card. I've used MME Madison Avenue and Market Street from the Lost and Found collection to make my card. They are super yummy, and I couldn't resist.

I've used a Just Rite sentiment as the focus of my card, from the Justrite Christmas nested sentiments, and I've stamped it on this gorgeous olivy green MME paper and made a frame of sorts with spellbinders Labels1.

a bit of ribbon, another poinsettia (geez, are you getting sick of them yet???), some holly cut on my cricut, some berries and a tiny bit of bling, and it's done. I love it,,,,,,

but since when have I disliked anything with MME paper on it? ummmmm yeah, not happening!

So if you need to do any last minute cards, run right over to Party Time Tuesdays and enter the challenge! You might win a prize!!! Here's the link to make it extra easy for you!!!

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed! Your comments mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment